Historic Waynesborough

Creating history, not just preserving it.

The Wayne Parlour

This is the parlour in the 1765 section of Waynesborough as it appeared in a copy of Frank Leslie’s Boy’s & Girl’s Weekly, ca. 1880. Today many of the furnishings and decorative items depicted in the illustration are in the room, now known as the “Anthony Wayne Parlour.”


This entry was posted on March 26, 2012 by in Archival, Art, House, Interior and tagged , , , .
%d bloggers like this: