Historic Waynesborough

Creating history, not just preserving it.

1870 Engraving

Copy of circa 1870 engraving from Futhey and Cope’s History of Chester County, Pennsylvania, 1881, facing page 17 GENERAL VIEW SHOWING HOUSE WITH OUTBUILDINGS – Waynesborough, 2049 Waynesborough Road (Easttown … Continue reading

February 24, 2013

The Wayne Parlour

This is the parlour in the 1765 section of Waynesborough as it appeared in a copy of Frank Leslie’s Boy’s & Girl’s Weekly, ca. 1880. Today many of the furnishings … Continue reading

March 26, 2012